ARPAC's high-speed continuous motion TRAY STAR TS-2000 SERIES makes tray loading a variety of products fast and easy. Wrap-around trays ensure that the product is enclosed in a tightly fit tray preventing scuffing and product damage.
A rapid changeover option enables line operators to prepare the TS-2000 for a different product size in less than 30 minutes with ARPAC's color-coded lane spacing guides, user-friendly touch screen controls and servo-controlled groupers.
The TS-2000 SERIES handles a wide range of products with its many infeed options, and can be easily integrated with other equipment, including tray wrappers, turners and stackers. Other features include gentle product handling and loading to keep your product looking newly packaged.
A variety of groupers accommodate different product shapes by separating products into pack groups and controlling the flow of product into the pacing flight bar assembly.
- Continuous motion wraparound tray former/loader
- Simple machine adjustments and quick change capabilities for fast product changeovers
- Speeds up to 60 trays per minute (see chart)
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Baked on powder coat finish provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Nordson ProBlue® hot melt glue unit for superior application flexibility and adhesion
- Rolling canopy guarding provides safe, easy access to the machines interior
- Allen-Bradley® PanelView Plus 1000 operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet
- Allen-Bradley® controls
- Low blank alert
- Gentle product handling
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
- Servo Driven Starwheel
- 15 minute changeover (servo)
- Accommodates round products only
|Speed||60 packs per minute|
|Electrical Power Requirements||240 or 480 V, 3 Ø, 60 Hz, 200 A|
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi, 20 SCFM|