The Master MTE-1100 Series is an inline high speed tray former that automatically erects trays using a hot melt glue system at speeds up to 25 trays per minute. This system is ruggedly built and compact in size with simple tool-less adjustments between tray sizes. The MTE-1100 is used in a variety of industries and can be easily integrated with other packaging equipment.
- Vertical blank magazine with 16" product capacity (approximately 150 blanks).
- Quick and easy size adjustment using cranks with dial indicators and calibrated scales for both horizontal and vertical compression.
- Adjustment time between different sizes is 5 to 10 minutes, including new punch loading.
- Venturi vacuum system for reliable pulling of a blank from the magazine. Vacuum filter kit included.
- Positive tray forming system using a male mandrel and adjustable female die.
- Controlled sequential flap folding.
- High speed pinch roller mechanism indexes the tray blank at a constant speed, under the glue guns, ensuring accuracy and repeatability in applying of the hot melt glue.
- Continuously running out-feed belt conveyor provides quick product evacuation.
- Two E-stops for operator safety.
- Tri-color stack light for visual indication of machine operating status.
- Allen-Bradley® MicroLogix 1400 controller.
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface.
- On-demand product release photo sensor.
- Stainless Steel plows (eliminates scuffing)
- Nordson hot melt glue system.
Guarding and Finish
- All working areas are guarded with clear polycarbonate hinged doors with electrical interlocks.
- Gray powder-coated paint is standard.
|Speed||Up to 25 trays per minute|
|Electrical Power Requirements||230VAC, 3Ph, 27A, 60HZ
Other voltages available on request
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi, 1 SCFM per cycle|