Continental offers a complete line of monofilament spiral wrap and fibrillated slit film polypropylene tying twines.
Spiral Wrap monofilament tying twine is made of parallel untwisted filaments bound together with a spiral wrap.
Slit Film tying twine is made of fibrillated tape, twisted for continuity, uniformity and strength.
- Superior tensile and knot strength
- Preferred by users because it is soft, smooth and pliable
- Resists rot, moisture, mildew and most acids, and all rodents
- Knots easily and tightly – lays flat on packages
- Each coreless tube is individually shrink wrapped to ensure package stability and cleanliness
- Ball footage is guaranteed
- Attractive appearance
- Standard tying twine products are non-treated, non-lubricated and uniform in size
- Most complete line of spiral wrap and slit film tying twines available
- Also, specially designed Tree Robe, Tomato Tying Twine, slit film plied twines and lubricated automatic machine tying twine are available.