Reconditioned Divider Sheets are made from used .030, .060, and .080 44”x56” tier sheets and are used to protect products on pallets (pallet pad), stabilize loads (divider or tier sheet), or as top protection (top cap).
The benefits of divider sheets are as follows:
- Durable and puncture resistant
- Provides a secure stackable surface (load stability) (tier sheet)
- Reduces damage to the top and bottom layer of product (top cap)
- Protection from strapping damage
- Reusable for cost efficiency
- Available in various thicknesses and sizes
- Protects products on pallets (pallet pad)
- Virgin kraft chipboard or corrugated divider sheets are readily available upon request
Reconditioned Divider Sheets are made from 44”x56” .030, .060, and .080 bulk palletizing tier sheets. These 100% virgin FDA approved kraft linerboard sheets have been inspected and cleaned. We can cut these sheets to your size requirements.