ARPAC's Model 25TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to service a wide variety of industries with around-the-clock reliability. This compact and economical single frame shrink wrapper is capable of wrapping up to 25 products per minute, depending on product size.
- Single frame welded steel construction designed for round the clock operation
- Standard with left or right hand controls to suit your production layout
- 24" wide rubberized friction top Intralox single stage infeed conveyor
- 1-1/2 HP main drive motor with Allen Bradley PowerFlex 4
- 32"W x 16"H x 60"L single blower shrink tunnel with 1 HP motor
- Central point lubrication (Nylon tubing) interconnecting all critical lubrication points
- ARPAC designed coil heating elements contact more airspace for greater efficiency
- Quick change, pull out tunnel heater assembly accessible from electrical cabinet.
- Intralox 900 high temperature tunnel belt
- Blower motor separated from turbine for cool operation and long motor life
- Turbo cooling section at tunnel exit to aid film curing
- Strong aluminum seal frame with high capacity, progressive damping shock absorbers
- 2 position height adjustment for product variations
- 28" seal bar with replaceable plasma coated aluminum seal bar inserts
- Quick change single element seal bar with military type quick disconnect
- Vertical motion controlled by Thompson shafting and chain.
- Seal bar safety eye
- 24" powered seal conveyor with Intralox high friction belt.
- Bottom mounted hot bar for operator safety
- Top and bottom telescopic dual inline film racks accommodate 14" diameter film rolls
- "No tools" film roll core chucks secure film roll during operation.
- Top and bottom low inertia dancer bar system with ARPAC's original straight-through quick thread design
- Upper and lower low film alert
- NEMA 12 main electrical cabinet
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix controller
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface
- Standard Allen Bradley electrical components
- Soft start by AC frequency control
- Circuit breaker protection (no fuses)
- ARPAC operator interface
|Speed||Up to 25 trays per minute|
|Electrical Power Requirements||460VAC, 3Ph, 60Hz, 35A, 28kW|
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi, 15 SCFM|