The LS-2 combo system is an economical and simple way to order a complete Shrink Packaging System. This package combines the SMC 2228 L Bar Sealer and a matching SZ-24 shrink tunnel. The LSR-2 comes with a roller style conveyor in the shrink tunnel and is used to shrink wrap stable products such as boxes, brochures, or flat product with a 4" or greater length or diameter. The LSB-1 comes with a polymer mesh belt conveyor in the shrink tunnel and is used for unstable products such as bottles or product that are 4" or less in length or diameter.
SMC 2228 Standard Features
- Electrical : 220 volts, 1 ph, 120amp.
- Machine Direction: Standard Infeed Is Right to Left.
- Low Voltage Impulse Sealing System.
- Adjustable, Stainless Steel Product Loading Table.
- Film Clamps.
- Maximum Film Width:26” Maximum.
- Sealing Area: 22” x 28”.
- Quick change roll holder system, fully adjustable for
different sized rolls of film.
- Perforator roller for air evacuation from completed package.
- Shipping Size : 80 lg x 49 w x 52 h, 600 lbs
SZ-24 Standard Features
- Electrical: 220V / 1PH / 48A.
- Shrink Tunnel Chamber: 42” long x 24” wide x 10” high.
- Temperature Controlled by digital temperature controller.
- Adjustable speed conveyor system is either Teflon mesh belt or steel roller type, with the rollers covered in silicone tubing to prevent film sticking to the bare roller. Rollers are set on 2" centers on hollow pin chain. Shipping Size: 73 lg x 51 w x 72 h, 600 lbs.