The TS37 side seal horizontal shrink wrapper is one of the most versatile packaging machines on the market today. Capable of wrapping up to 80 packages per minute, the continuous motion TS37 film folding system eliminates the need for multiple forming heads with its adjustable film former.
- Welded tubular steel frame construction.
- 6' flighted infeed conveyor with safety torque limiter. Other sizes and styles optional
- "No Product Detected" photo eye on infeed.
- Level wind film scrap take-up system.
- Central lubrication with Nylon tubing, copper tubing optional
- Electrically interlocked Polycarbonate guards surrounding cross seal and trim seal unit.
- Vertical/horizontal cross seal capability
- Guillotine style hot knife seal bar design.
- 8" cross seal opening
- Seal bar safety.
- Seal frame located in a reciprocating rack and pinion seal carriage.
- Vertically adjustable trim seal unit with crank handle.
- Laterally adjustable trim seal primary conveyer.
- Easy load film cradle with on-demand power film feed mounted on a slide out film rack.
- Rotary needle wheel film perforation assembly, random and/or registered hole punches optional.
- Adjustable film inverting head.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC.
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface
- Standard Allen Bradley electrical components
- Circuit breaker protection (no fuses)
- Solid state seal bar heater relay
|Speed*||Output speed: up to 80 packages per minute (based on product specs)
Output speed: up to 90 linear feet per minute
|Electrical Power Requirements||230V, 1Ph, 22A|
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi, 5 SCFM|
*Production speed depends on product size, stability, and film characteristics.