The ARPAC L-SERIES Automatic L-Sealer offers you the latest in shrink packaging technology, featuring a proprietary design that provides fast, user-friendly and reliable operation. Developed by Hanagata and ARPAC, pioneers in automatic L-Sealer technology, the flexible ARPAC L-SERIES is guaranteed to provide you with high quality packaging for retail display. This exclusive distribution partnership brings Hanagata's packaging innovations to North America with US based service and support.
- Welded steel frame in a compact size for space efficiency.
- Guillotine style hot knife seal bar design.
- Single point adjustment seal height with automatic seal cylinder stroke limiting.
- "Seal Height Calibration Sequence" automatically determines proper seal head cushioning.
- 45-90 FPM variable speed conveyor.
- Soft start by AC frequency control.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and color touch-screen interface.
- Continuous product staging infeed.
- Easy load film cradle with on demand power film feed.
- Perforator wheel hole punch (pneumatic hole punch optional).
- Film pinch roller is positioned ahead of seal head eliminating film breaks/tears.
- Scrap film trim removal by rewind system.
- Casters with adjustable legs.
|Speed*||Max. packaging speed: 40 PPM based on 7" W x 4" L x 1" H product
Variable conveyor speed: 45-90 FPM
|Electrical Power Requirements||200-220V (AC), 1Ph, 60Hz, 15A|
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi, 1 SCFM|
*Production speed depends on product size, stability, and film characteristics.