The MCE-2210 Series is unrivaled in terms of quality, performance, reliability and usability. The Master MCE-2210 Series is a case former and bottom flap hot melt glue/tape sealer for assembling corrugated cases. This system automatically selects, erects, and seals the bottom flaps of RSC and HSC cases at speeds up to 16 per minute.
- Compact footprint.
- Positive dual opposing case opening
- Designed for the rigors of typical "end of line" environments
- Tri-color stack light for visual indication of machine operating status
- Allen-Bradley® MicroLogix 1400 controller
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface
- Easy load hopper.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- One E-stop switch, centrally located.
- Operator friendly quick size change – adjusts in minutes
- Powder Coated Finish.
Guarding and Finish
- All working areas are guarded with clear Lexan® hinged doors with electrical interlocks.
- Gray powder-coated paint is Arpac standard.
|Speed||Up to 16 cases per minute|
|Electrical Power Requirements||230VAC, 3Ph, 50Hz, 4.0kW (Type 223)
380-415VAC, 3Ph, 50Hz, 0.5kW (Type 221)
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi|
|Tape Width||up to 2" (Standard)
up to 3" (Optional)