ARPAC's EL-2000 SERIES intermittent motion end-load tray/case packers are designed to serve a wide range of industries. At speeds up to 25 trays/cases per minute, these rugged systems help minimize labor requirements and increase production output.
The EL-2000 combines product accumulation, tray/case forming, loading and sealing into a single compact system, and is well suited to handle a wide range of product configurations and applications including: plastic bottles, cans, boxes, folding cartons, bags and glass jars.
Material savings are realized by the end-load style tray/case. These tray/cases use less materials than conventional top-load style containers.
- Intermittent motion end-load tray loader or case packer
- Completely integrated system that collates product, loads into a tray/case, forms and seals
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Baked on powder coat finish provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controller
- Allen-Bradley® PanelView Plus 600 operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
- Digital controls for fast and accurate setup when changing product size
- Designed to integrate with custom line controls
- Gentle product handling with pneumatic or servo-driven system
- Rapid changeovers in less than 30 minutes
- Vacuum blank feed handles variation in corrugated board and can be resupplied while machine is operating
- Durable Intralox conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems Nordson ProBlue® hot melt adhesive system for superior application flexibility and adhesion
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
|Electrical Power Requirements||460VAC, 3Ph, 60Hz, 25A|
|Pneumatic Power Requirements||80 psi, 20 SCFM|