Wrap-around case or tray blanks can reduce the amount of corrugated board used by up to 25 percent, with additional savings in warehouse space and lower handling costs.
ARPAC's DPM-2000 SERIES intermittent motion wrap-around case/tray packers are designed to handle a wide variety of products. Reaching speeds of 25 cases/trays per minute, these rugged machines help minimize labor requirements and increase production output.
The DPM-2000 combines blank feeding, product loading, case forming and container sealing into a single, compact machine - ideal for packaging cans, jars, bottles and a host of other products.
Tightly wrapped cases and trays enhance stacking strength and help reduce damage caused by products shifting during shipping and handling. If additional strength is required, partitions may be inserted into the case or tray.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Steel-It paint provides a scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Simple system integration
- Clear Lexan guard doors with interlocking safety system for operator protection and easy access
- Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controller
- ARPAC operator interface with self-diagnostics, cycle counting and system interlocks
- Digital controls for fast and accurate setup when changing product size
- Digital temperature controllers with programmable alarms to monitor operation
- Stack light and alarm horn provide audio and visual indications of machine conditions
- Durable Intralox conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems
- Nordson ProBlue® hot melt adhesive system for superior application flexibility and adhesion
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
- ARPAC's award-winning operator manuals with complete bill of materials
- One-year warranty
|Speed||Up to 25 packages per minute|