Reconditioned Tier Sheets are the modern durable replacement for chipboard separators typically used in the manufacture of glass, plastic containers, and metal cans. Sheets are specifically designed to lay flat and have a significant trip life. Reconditioned tier sheets have been inspected and cleaned by our experienced staff.
The benefits of tier sheets are as follows:
- Provides exceptional strength and durability
- Rounded corners will not puncture stretch wrap
- Provides a secure stackable surface
- Protection from strapping damage
- Reusable for cost efficiency
- Continental offers a buy-back program for used kraft tier sheets
- Reconditioned sheets will reduce the issue of multiple pick up of sheets with automated systems
- They also offer a significant savings as opposed to purchasing new sheets.
Made from 100% virgin FDA approved kraft linerboard. Bulk palletizing tier sheets are stocked in a 44" x 56" size in .060 and .080 grade.