Tier Sheets are the modern durable replacement for chipboard separators typically used in the manufacture of glass, plastic containers, and metal cans. Sheets are specifically designed to lay flat and have a significant trip life.
The benefits of tier sheets are as follows:
- Provides exceptional strength and durability
- Rounded corners will not puncture stretch wrap
- Provides a secure stackable surface
- Protection from strapping damage
- Reusable for cost efficiency
- Continental offers a buy-back program for used sheets
Made from 100% virgin FDA approved kraft linerboard. Bulk palletizing tier sheets are stocked in a 44" x 56" size in .060 and .080 grade and can also be made to any size or thickness needed by the customer.